4th International Conference on Energy, Sustainability and Climate Change
ESCC 2017 took place at Bellonio Culture Centre, Santorini Island, Greece, on June 12-14, 2017, under the auspices of the University of Florida (UF)-USA, the University of Thessaly (UTH)-Greece and University of Munich (Unibw)-Germany.
Here is the Programme of the Conference and some of the presentations that are available online.
Session 1: Energy & Environment (9:45-11:30)
Chairman: P. Andrianesis
(2) M. Frondel “Germany’s Energiewende: A Tale of Increasing Costs and Decreasing Willingness-To-Pay”.
(4) P. Broukos “Optimized Wastewater Network Topology of a typical resident with the use of metaheuristic algorithms’’.
Session 2: Fuels (14:00-15:45)
Chairman: O. Pechak
Session 3: Renewable Energy I (16:00-17:15)
Chairman: D. Zissis
Session 4: Renewable Energy II (17:30-19:00)
Chairman: P. Broukos
(2) B. Torkfar “Feasibility of Using Solar Thermal System for Power Generation in Residential buildings in Middle East”.
Session 5: Operational Research (09:45-11:15)
Chairman: A. Kortsari
(1) D. Wang “A Problem of Non-target Convergence Methods”.
Session 6: GreenYourMove & Greek LIFE Task Force (11:30-13:00)
Chairman: C. Ntakolia
Session 7: Energy Efficiency (14:00-16:00)
Chairman: C. Ioakemidis
(1) C. Tian “Integrated system of vapor compression and thermosyphon based on three-fluid heat exchanger: A reliable and effective way for cooling energy-
saving of data centers”.
(4) C. S. Heu “Improving thermal performance of organic phase change material”.
(5) J. Lee “Macroscopic behavior of frost growth on the flat plate according to surface temperature”.
(6) Y. Yoon “Optimizing defrost heater control in frost-free household refrigerators”.
Session 8: Energy, Sustainability and Climate Change I (09:45-11:00)
Chairman: S. Moustakidis
Session 9: Energy, Sustainability and Climate Change II (11:15-12:45)
Chairman: P. Christodoulides
Session 10: Energy Systems (14:00-16:00)
Chairman: A. Fragogios
(2) M. Vega “Thermodynamic design data of a single effect LiBr-H2O absorption chiller provided with a membrane-based microchannel absorber for air